Hi I’m Lucy, based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. I started EatUp because I wanted to help people make the right choices in our pressured modern day world of food.
We have never before had so much choice. It can be overwhelming.
I want to help you feel in control over your food choices, find exercise a joy, and lead a healthier and happier life. It really is possible.
I believe food should be celebrated and enjoyed, not feared and dreaded. Choosing the right foods can have an enormous impact on our energy levels, hormones, sleep, happiness, work life, family life and pretty much every aspect of our lives. Most of all, it is our fuel. Our health is our wealth and without this we are nothing. Yet many of us continue to make poor food choices, whether as a result of our emotions, time pressures or just a lack of understanding, guidance and support.
Research suggests that behaviour change is one of the biggest challenges that people face when trying to lead a healthier lifestyle through diet and exercise.
EatUp is not about a diet. Diets don’t work long term. I will help you to manage your ingrained habits, understand what works for you, and ultimately support you to change your behaviours.
An adult will subconsciously make around 200 decisions a day just on food. I will give you the tools, and support you to make better, conscious food choices, recognise and manage temptation, develop will power and enable you to make lifelong habitual changes.
- Stuck in the trap of yo yo dieting
- Tired of trying yet another diet that doesn’t work
- Confused and overwhelmed by all the media messaging and food labelling
- Looking to prevent and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease or type 2 diabetes
- Trying to juggle losing weight with a new baby
- In need of a general reboot to help re-energise and refocus your eating habits and lifestyle